The Industry's Premiere Event
Make plans to now to attend the 2014 Annual Meeting being held October 26-29 in Scottsdale, Ariz. This premier event features the largest gathering of property casualty insurance professionals in North America.
Reasons to Attend
- Network with over 1,000 insurers, reinsurers and brokers all in one place.
- Get a big-picture perspective from expert speakers on politics and the economy.
- Gain insights from major insurance company leaders.
- Visit with exhibitors showcasing various products and services.
- Michael Chertoff, former secretary of homeland security
- Ram Charan, a world renowned business advisor, author
- Robert J. O’Neill, a highly-trained Navy SEAL
- Joseph G. Murphy, Massachusetts Division of Insurance commissioner
Who Should Attend
The Annual Meeting is designed exclusively for CEOs and senior executives of property casualty insurance companies, reinsurers, brokers, intermediaries and underwriters.
For questions pertaining to registration or meeting suites or general information about the Annual Meeting, please email the PCI Registration Desk or call 815-338-9668.
Be sure to check back here regularly for the latest updates.